Sunday, March 14, 2010

Super long flight from USA to Taiwan...

Below was breakfast few hours ago... Egg beaters, Hash Browns and (no not bacon) but SMOKED SEATTLE SALMONS! I liked it. Kak Cah thought it was a little salty (water from smoked salmon absorbed into some of the eggs).

Not sure why they gave me Coke for breakfast, I know I requested Coke for dinner...


Below was dinner at about 2 AM Pacific... I guess this is about dinner time in Taiwan (6 PM). When you embark on long flights like this, they like to situate you into the destination time zone ASAP. Menu was rice, fish (I think Pacific COD or Halibut?), tomato sauce, veges, and more veges (salad). Awesome! Everything was excellent.



We took the seafood menu for this EVA airlines trip. So far so good, I'm sure we'll do it again if we ride EVA next time.

~ 14 hours! Man it was long. Fixed my right leg though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, looks good!
-Mak

Wahi said...

SEafood for me next time!