Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 5: Taiping to Temerloh

Hello, sorry for not updating the blog as of late. Practically had no time to sit down, and post something... Finally now that I am at Batu Pahat, I can update the blog without much interruption.

Day 5... we had a rather large breakfast with roti canai and kuah durian, topped off with frozen durian (thawed, of course) that Opah saved when Durian was in season. Everyone was excited to see us! We left them with a little gift from Ayah, a digital picture frame. Loaded about 100 pictures from the states.




We ended our Taiping/Kamunting journey seeing my cousins (minus Imran). Pak Aat is as positive as always, and the guys are all just like him. Keep up the good work. Adam received a baju (might be small) from me for his feat @ SPM. Faiz made us Laksa Asam Pedas, first laksa we had in Malaysia and it was awesome. I wished I hadn't eaten too much durian previously at Opah's or I would have had seconds and thirds. Take two for me next time bro!

I had a good time. Next time we'll be back with a little one and hopefully another cousin of theirs... Now we're leaving for Temerloh for a little side trip with Hase to Kuala Terengganu...

3 comments:

Hamzah said...

WHere did you post this?

Amin said...

At Kak Cah's parent's place in Batu Pahat.

wahi said...

Looks like a really nice time in Taiping!