Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pictures of our Subaru!

First of all ~

Selamat Hari Raya
Maaf Zahir Batin

After such a long break (sorry), here some the pictures of the Subaru! Currently the Subaru have about 500 miles on it. After further thinking, I decide to have its oil changed when it hits 1,000 miles. Although we're not supposed to until 3,000 miles, the car has been sitting at the lot for who knows how long (since 06) and hey, better be safe than sorry! Oh and the car also celebrated the raya with us (sorry Ford Focus!).





To be honest, we had our eyes on a Mitsubishi Lancer '08 GTS. But the dealership didn't want to sell it to me. They didn't even let me test drive! I came to Jack Miller just so Aishah can test drive a Subaru (to compare with my dad's Forester) and we were treated like kings. They deserve my money, I told myself... Hence the impulse decision of buying the car! Its a good decision, I could tell Aishah's confidence went up 1000% after 3 weeks of owning the car. That's the whole point of the whole purchase anyways.

The pictures are a little outdated as the Subiru (new nickname) wasn't tested under extreme conditions and looked clean and innocent. It went through a lot and is very dirty at the moment (it got rained out during the Raya weekend).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice car, Amin!
-megat