Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My 94 Prelude

My car, had it for a year (almost).  Haven't really posted much on it, basically it has been my daily driver since.  It has its shares of issues but nothing that major.

Since I bought the car, I've changed:
- Both front upper control arms (bad ball-joints)
- Ignition module
- (removed car alarm system)
- Couple interior panels
- Resolder climate control
- Reconnected radio head unit
- New battery
- New distributor cap/rotor
- New driver side front quarter panel
- 2 new front tires
- New windshield wipers (GoodYear)
- New spark plugs
- Routine oil change
- New ignition wires

Here are some pics dated March 7th, 2010 when I wash my car after the harsh winter!

Dirty car...








Read more to see the car after the hand wash!


After the wash!













Car looks nice! Just have to repair the rusts and we should be good... And wax some!

2 comments:

Amin said...

note that this was before the suspension upgrade, car sits higher.

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?