Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kuih Raya in the Making

I only made 2 kinds this year. I stayed up at night until 3am/4am to bake this. Got only a few hours of sleep. I planned to give some to my family and friends, and save some for us too. Hopefully they enjoy eating kuih raya as much as I do.

image
Tart nenas my all time fave!

image(1)
Almond london the luxury chocolate cookies

To Adik-adik: anybody cares about updating this blog? Anybody cares about letting us know what’s going on with everybody else? We are living thousand miles away, not like a block away. If it is that close, I would just walk by the house and peek thru the window to see what you guys been doing. We are family, and we need to keep in touch with each other. Your family is not only those who live with you in the house, but those who care about you too. Since we moved to Kansas City, we had been missing a chunk of your lives. By letting us know more about your activities and stuff, at least we know bit here and there about you all. At least I can describe to my friends or my sisters about you all, instead of just.. –blank-.
If keeping in touch with us is hard, then how do you keep in touch with your other relatives?

2 comments:

Muzlifah said...

CANTIK NYA KUEH RAYA!

Wasil said...

we don't really keep in touch with our other relatives tbh. But I shall see about blog posts regardless.