Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Feyruz’ Condition

“Since the last doctor's visit, I've been busy taking care of Feyruz. We still couldn't figure out what he's allergic to, so I've been giving him formula for a week to see if it is from breastmilk. And his doctor has prescribed with different medcines. So far I didn't see any difference.”

“It was difficult while feeding him the formula. The first day was the worst, he cried and cried until he was tired. He didn't want to take the formula, and kept searching for my boobs when I hold him. He finally took the formula, but only a bit and then he dozed off. When he woke up, Feyruz cried even louder.... Amin worked from home on the first day. We had to take turn calming him and trying to feed him. I felt so sad watching Feyruz cried. I even cried with him huhu..”

“Also as of right now, I have already given up eating dairy products, seafood, egg and peanut. So.. no cake, cookies, ice cream, chocolate... and the list goes on and on..”

“Can't wait to see the dermatologist at Children Mercy Hospital this Friday. Feyruz has been very fussy these past few days, he cried a lot more than usual. And his face kinda puffy.”

by Aishah at 10:21 PM

No comments: