Sunday, January 03, 2010

Left Pittsburgh Int'l, reached Minneapolis-St. Paul safely...

We sort of forgot that today (Sunday) is one of the heaviest traveling days of the year.  We reached PIT airport at 5:30am, and the lines were very long to check in the bags. By 5:50 we were done checking in the bags, but the lines for TSA security was worse! Good thing the guard came and told the end of the line about the alternate security checkpoint somewhere else... The line there was only 10 minutes long.  After the TSA inspection we literally ran for the terminal - got there 5 minutes shy of the departure time.  Phew, Alhamdulillah.  I didn't have time to take pics at Pittsburgh.

Everyone, I had a great time.  Hana, thanks for the great Magic Show, and you won UNO! I hope you liked the flower!  Muhsin, you need to remember to put lotions on!  Luqman, I got your Zergling but it might be deformed in my bag.  I will try my best to revive it!  Hamzah, take care of the BANTAI. Wasil, good job you've been doing well in school. Now that is almost over, try to get other priorities straightened out before it is too late... Ask mak if you aren't sure.

It was a great trip overall.  Thanks and onward to 2010!

/amin

-- Sent from my Palm Prē

No comments: