Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pics

Nothing really much going on here in the midwest. Has been cool and rainy for the past few days - nice change indeed! Kak Cah's sister (and family) is coming to town and we need to start arranging the house and kid-proof the house. We need to get an mattress and few other things for them - and hopefully this will allow people to come and stay here comfortably - like my family! With this bed we'll have that, and the futon for the others... There's this hidaway bed on sale for $75 but I don't know if I'm going that far. That couch is h-e-a-v-y!

Lastly... Good luck everyone, Ramadhan is upon us. Remember that Allah rewards us 1000x for every good deeds during this holy month, and remember, fasting not only from food but from your other senses too... InsyaAllah everyone will do just fine.

This is Irfan... He looks so cute, and nakal!!


My Honda Prelude while waiting at the dentist's office...





Pictures of a frog for Hana... It was terrorizing Kak Cah... Poor froggy...



Kak Cah and I on our 3rd Anniversary!


This is my office! Below is place where we do laundry. There is a/c and internet there - not bad!

2 comments:

Aishah said...

Cayang... I don't like that froggy.. gelis.. tgk gambar ni rasa loya la pulak :S

Anonymous said...

sorry kah cah... I love that little froggy!